Here's the deal. Guess the identity of the bookseller above and you will win a $25.00 Booksense.com gift certificate! Your prize goes right back into the hands of the people that we've been honoring all month. See how great that works out?
Here are your clues:
1. He loves to read.
2. He is wearing khaki pants. (This could potentially be a red herring)
3. He's been working in the same indie for 29 years.
4. Publisher's Weekly recognized him in 1994 for something significant.
5. His bookstore has a motto but if I gave that to you, you'd be able to Google it, so just never you never mind.
6. Barbara Walters was in this indie during the past week.
Good luck, detectives! You can post your guess as a reply, or email me off-line at I've cracked the case, Mary!
Mary & Robin
(Having way too much fun! :-) :->)