Friday, December 19, 2008

The Twelve Days of Christmas-Introvert Style: Day Six


On the sixth day of Christmas
my true love gave to me
Six hours a-plotting
One emp-ty house
Four ear plugs
Three note books
Two soothing drinks
And a nice quiet place to just be…

Okay, so the plotting is probably a pipe dream, especially during the busy holiday season. But don’t forget there are other kinds of plotting; plotting for a few hours solitude, plotting for a quick escape, plotting to get everyone to leave early. . .

And today’s winner is Number 60 - acpaul! And just in case acpaul is superb at this sneaking in time for yourself routine, ac will receive a copy of The Plot Thickens by Noah Lukeman, President of Lukeman Literary Management. And, in case that is too left-brained for you, a copy of Take Joy, by writing maven, Jane Yolen.

Email me with your snail mail address, ac, and I will get your prize out to you.

Here's hoping all your plotting is productive!

2 comments:

Mary Hershey said...

I'm a-plottin' this holiday season and it's a-working! :-)

Congrats Acpaul! The Plot Thickens is fab.

Thanks, Robin!
Mary

THALIA CHALTAS said...

I've discovered that crocheting aids my plotting work - sometimes not writing, just thinking, is more freeing. (Oh my, all those 'ings' in that supposed sentence!) I'm getting a lot of good plot thinking done and peoples' heads are warmer. But who knew that about crocheting? Anyone need a hat?!

~Thalia